About Me

My photo
Hi there,I am a third year student at QMU in Edinburgh completing a Consumer Studies degree so I can become a Home Economic teacher - and no its not because I enjoy holidays, well I do but thats not why Im doing it :) To find out more about a topic please choose one of the headings to the right of the page. Falkirk Bairn

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Nights Out!




  • City / Sportsters - City won Nightclub of the year in 2009, it has popular theme nights including a roller disco and i love ibiza. Different levels for varied music and good drink promotions, DJ Gary Spence from Galaxy FM is currently on a Friday night.



  • Behind The Wall - Up the stairs in the ale house you'll find pub quizzes, hilarious comedians and up and coming bands - this isnt just at the weekend, if your up for a boogie then downstairs has a DJ who will make your feet ache.


  • Storm nightclub - offers 5 different experiences over 2 nights, with music played from some of Scotland's finest DJ's. Drink promotions and students nights are always popular.


  • Full Stop - For a night out to dance or for live music, Full stop has something going on. And with a cocktail list as long as my arm there will be something that will tickle your fancy.


Where have you had a good night out? Tell me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment